A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Winters is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Winters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Winters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alexander Winters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Winters practice?
- Dr. Bruce Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Winters practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.