A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wintman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wintman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wintman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wintman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wintman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wintman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wintman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce I Wintman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Wintman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wintman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Wintman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Springfield Surgeons.