A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wintman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wintman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wintman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wintman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Wintman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Fracture Fixation
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wintman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wintman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce I Wintman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bruce I. Wintman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wintman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Wintman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Ware, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.