A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Woda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Woda, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Woda graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Woda practice?
Dr. Bruce Woda practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.