A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Woda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Woda, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Woda graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Woda MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Woda practice?
- Dr. Bruce Woda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Woda practices Anatomic Pathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.