A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Woodall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Woodall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodall
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Woodall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Woodall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Woodall practice?
- Dr. Bruce Woodall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bruce Woodall practices Family Medicine near Gun Barrel City, TX.