A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Woodall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Woodall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Jellico Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Woodall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Woodall practice?
- Dr. Bruce Woodall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Woodall practices Family Medicine near Saint Maries, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX and Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Saint Maries Family Physicians.