A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Woodall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Woodall is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodall
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Woodall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Woodall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Woodall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Woodall practice?
- Dr. Bruce Woodall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bruce Woodall practices Family Medicine near Gun Barrel City, TX.