A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Woodworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Woodworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Woodworth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodworth graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Woodworth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward Woodworth MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Woodworth practice?
- Dr. Bruce Woodworth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Woodworth practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sevierville, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.