A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Yacyshyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacyshyn
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacyshyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Yacyshyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacyshyn graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Yacyshyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Yacyshyn MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Yacyshyn practice?
- Dr. Bruce Yacyshyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Yacyshyn practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.