A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Yaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Yaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Yaffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaffe graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaffe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Yaffe MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Yaffe practice?
- Dr. Bruce Yaffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Yaffe practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.