A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Yee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Yee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Yee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce James Yee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Yee practice?
- Dr. Bruce Yee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Yee practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists and Tempe Pain Management Doctors.