Dermatologists
Springdale
12071 Sheraton Ln
Cincinnati, OH 45246
513-871-3302
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  cost  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2013

Did not make an appointment as they would not tell me the price of an office visit.

|  A complete joke  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

I showed up for my schedule 9am appt I had to wait 6 months to get and when I walked in I said I am here for my 9am and the girl said, "No you aint" I said what do you mean? She said we rescheduled all those appt for today , I said no one called me I drove 45 min, She said "Yes they did" I said no they didnt, she said "yes they did" I said no they didnt. I said OK when can I reschedule tomorrow or something. She said "How about April" Its freaking October!!!!! I have melanoma!!! I said are you nuts. She said "well thats all we got you are the one who didnt reschedule when they called" I said no one called me you idiot!! And I walked out. This is unreal ! I will never go back rude nasty and incinsiderate and they lie!!

|  Nurse was rude, waited 90 minutes  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr was ok, fast, and friendly. Nurses, office staff were unfriendly, did not smile, and looked over worked and under paid.

|  Poor Quality  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

Removed a mole of mine that actually did not get come off. Then billed me for it.

|  dont go  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

wait hours every time he books in quadruples- extremely rude office staff---only concern is with money

|  Great Doctor, TERRIBLE Receptionist  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Younger is a great doctor. He does not recommend things you don't need. He has a nurse that works alongside him that is wonderful. The office staff (one in particular) is bad enough to make me change doctors, unfortunately.

|  If you want a rude staff and over an hour wait  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2009

The wait is always over an hour sometimes up to four hours. The office staff is very rude, cold and unfriendly. The appointments are more than doulbe booked. I would not suggest going to this doctor.

|  Rushed Doctor behind schedule  |  show details
by hbs1976 on Dec 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

At our last appt, we waited in the waiting room for more than an hour (Dr. Younger did come out to appologize, though) and then when we went in, he had obviously not read our chart (he acted as if this was the first time we had ever been there). He was nice enough, but fairly rough with the treatment. The nurse was wonderful, though! The front desk personnel was not friendly at all. We have since switched to another dermatologist.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Good Care, front desk service lacking though  |  show details
by GBandfamily on Oct 26th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Younger is GREAT! However, his receptionist is not the most friendly of ladies. We won't switch though b/c we enjoy Dr. Younger and his care and quality health info. Not a problem with him at all! Just wish the front desk service was friendlier.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com