Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 29th, 2016

Been coming here for years!!! Believe he is a great doctor. The only issue is he is so good, many go to him and the office tends to over book patients, it takes more than an hour to be seen, yikes! So don't try to go on your lunch break you will not make it back in time to your job. Other than that, he is very nice, explains well, however he does talk really fast to get you in and out once you are being seen. So I recommend you write down questions to ask him. This way you wont forget under pressure as he is trying to get you out the door.

Prepare for log waits show details Prepare for log waits
by Mark on Nov 29th, 2015

I was a patient with Dr Younger for about 5 years. I liked the care he provided, however, I always had a very long wait in his waiting room. Recently, I arrived on time for a 10:30 appointment, and had still not been seen by noon. I asked the receptionist when I would be seen, and was told there was still someone ahead of me, so I cancelled my appointment and left. I understand that a doctor's time is valuable, but so is mine. I will be looking for another doctor.

cost show details cost
Oct 2nd, 2013

Did not make an appointment as they would not tell me the price of an office visit.

A complete joke show details A complete joke
Oct 20th, 2012

I showed up for my schedule 9am appt I had to wait 6 months to get and when I walked in I said I am here for my 9am and the girl said, "No you aint" I said what do you mean? She said we rescheduled all those appt for today , I said no one called me I drove 45 min, She said "Yes they did" I said no they didnt, she said "yes they did" I said no they didnt. I said OK when can I reschedule tomorrow or something. She said "How about April" Its freaking October!!!!! I have melanoma!!! I said are you nuts. She said "well thats all we got you are the one who didnt reschedule when they called" I said no one called me you idiot!! And I walked out. This is unreal ! I will never go back rude nasty and incinsiderate and they lie!!

Nurse was rude, waited 90 minutes show details Nurse was rude, waited 90 minutes
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr was ok, fast, and friendly. Nurses, office staff were unfriendly, did not smile, and looked over worked and under paid.

Poor Quality show details Poor Quality
Feb 26th, 2012

Removed a mole of mine that actually did not get come off. Then billed me for it.

dont go show details dont go
Apr 13th, 2011

wait hours every time he books in quadruples- extremely rude office staff---only concern is with money

Great Doctor, TERRIBLE Receptionist show details Great Doctor, TERRIBLE Receptionist
Apr 14th, 2010

Dr. Younger is a great doctor. He does not recommend things you don't need. He has a nurse that works alongside him that is wonderful. The office staff (one in particular) is bad enough to make me change doctors, unfortunately.

If you want a rude staff and over an hour wait show details If you want a rude staff and over an hour wait
Oct 26th, 2009

The wait is always over an hour sometimes up to four hours. The office staff is very rude, cold and unfriendly. The appointments are more than doulbe booked. I would not suggest going to this doctor.