A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Zablow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Zablow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Zablow, MD, MSPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zablow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Charles Zablow MD and MSPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Zablow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Zablow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Zablow practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Oradell, NJ.
See New York Radiologists.