A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zagelbaum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zagelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagelbaum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Zagelbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mitchell Zagelbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Zagelbaum practice?
- Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum practices Ophthalmology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Manhasset Ophthalmologists.