A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zagelbaum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zagelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagelbaum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Zagelbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mitchell Zagelbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Zagelbaum practice?
- Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Zagelbaum practices Ophthalmology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Manhasset Ophthalmologists.