A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Zietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Zietz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Zietz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zietz graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Zietz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce H Zietz MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Zietz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Zietz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Zietz practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See West Hills Internists and West Hills Hematologists.