A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Zik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Zik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Zik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zik graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Daniel Zik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Zik practice?
- Dr. Bruce Zik has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Zik practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.