A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ziran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ziran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ziran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- Atlanta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Ziran practice?
Dr. Bruce Ziran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.