A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Ziran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Ziran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Ziran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Ziran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Ziran practice?
- Dr. Bruce Ziran has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Ziran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.