Dr. Bruce Ziran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Ziran?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Ziran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2016

Surgery follow up

Dr. Ziran is the best at what he does.

October 23rd, 2015

I met Dr Ziran in a Pittsburg Pa hospital he done a surgery on me that had be done before by other Drs and had failed miserably, that has been 15 years ago now I am looking for him because of age and deteration and I think it needs repaired I would only let him do the job

July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Ziran was an incredibly reliable and trustworthy source during and after my operation. He takes as much time as is needed to explain procedures and the results are phenomenal. He is also a very human/like-able fellow in general and that eases the whole transition.

September 9th, 2009

GOD SENT!!!!

My overall experience with Dr. Ziran was not a fun one but a very long one. I have to say though when I got to Dr. Ziran I was not in good shape do to a prior surgery done in the state in which I live. I had a broken femur with a rod that was way to big for me to ever heal bone around in my leg...it was layin on my nerve in my lower back and when the doctor I had in my state put the rod in me....being that it was to big he chistled away basically all of my femur. I was not in a good situation when I went to see Dr. Ziran and he told me so.....he told me alot of things that I didnt wanna hear but at least I knew he was honest after what I had dealt with at home. He told me ever option I had and what all his plans where before everyone of my surgeries...and he told me that I could lose my leg. I went to Dr. Ziran when I was 27 years old he performed 4 surgeries on me 2 of which included leg lengthening...which was a very rough thing to go through. I thank GOD every night that he put this Dr. in my life....he is a blessing to anyone who may come in contact with him....I am 31 now and have both of my legs and thy are both the same length...and things were rough for a while but are looking up...I highly recommend Dr. Ziran to anyone who may be looking for a doctor and just aint sure or may be having doubts. Hes honest, never rushes through any appointments, answers any questions you have, will also give his opinion to you, and will listen to anything you may have a concern about, and I could go on but I would be here forever. I just happened to be on the computer tonight and decided to look him up and this popped up. Although I was a patient of Dr. Zirans in Youngstown I have not seen him since he has moved to Atlanta Georgia...which has only been a year or so...I am very sure he is the same caring and wonderful doctor that I had the pleasure of knowing!!! Again, I thank GOD every night for Dr. Ziran. GOD used his hands to keep me from losing my leg and I am very grateful!!!

June 21st, 2017