Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
265 Blvd NE
2nd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30312
404-265-6991
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Ziran was an incredibly reliable and trustworthy source during and after my operation. He takes as much time as is needed to explain procedures and the results are phenomenal. He is also a very human/like-able fellow in general and that eases the whole transition.

|  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I was in a cery bad automobile accident in Oct 2004. I had shatteredmy pelvis, ruptured my liver, kidney and bladder, broke vertebrae in my neck, 3 broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I was taken to the trauma center in Youngstown. I was in the ICU for 4 weeks and then on a normal floor for another 2 weeks. I was then transferred to a nursing home since I was non weight bearing. Mystay in the nursing home was about 9 weeks. Dr Ziran was wonderful. At first I was told that I might not be able to walk again. Dr Ziran put me back together. I even developed "foot drop"because of the neurological damage. I asked Dr Ziran on a scale from 1 to 10 how he would rate the severity of my injury. He told mean "8". He had seen worse but not many. The process was very long but I no longer have to wear my pravo boot for my "foot drop" because I fully recovered from it. I can walk just fine today and I owe it to Dr. Ziran. I don't believe there is anyone better than Dr. Ziran. I owe him my life! I thank God for him everyday.

|  i knew him in pittsburg  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

in 1981 i was in a bad car accident.both my hips were crushed and my back broken in several places.after months in the hospital and years of healing and many other surgeries,things started to go down hill again.one of the places in my hip ,the large bone called the illeum started to deteriate causing me to have a flank lumbar hernia,they sent me to dr.ziran and after 2 visits i was in the hospital,patched up with metal and mesh and have been in good shape since i had a fall recently and now i think i need him again.i thank God for him thats why i`m looking for him now. sally z boone county wv

Sep 2nd, 2010

IN OCTOBER OF 2001 I FELL OFF OF A ROOF APP. 60 FT SEVERLY BRAKING MY LEFT ANKLE ABOUT 80% AMPUTADED. I WAS LIFE FLIGHTED TO UPMC PRESBY HOSPITAL IN PITTSBURG TO THE HANDS OF DR BRUCE ZIRAN THANK GOD WHERE HE AND HIS TEAM REATTACHED MY FOOT.I NOW AM ABLE TO DO SOME ACTIVITIES WITH MY OWN FOOT.DR ZIRAN IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE FIELD. I COULD GO ON AND ON PRAISING DR. ZIRAN FOR A LONG TIME THANK YOU DR ZIRAN

|  GOD SENT!!!!  |  show details
by Angela Smith from WV on Sep 8th, 2009

My overall experience with Dr. Ziran was not a fun one but a very long one. I have to say though when I got to Dr. Ziran I was not in good shape do to a prior surgery done in the state in which I live. I had a broken femur with a rod that was way to big for me to ever heal bone around in my leg...it was layin on my nerve in my lower back and when the doctor I had in my state put the rod in me....being that it was to big he chistled away basically all of my femur. I was not in a good situation when I went to see Dr. Ziran and he told me so.....he told me alot of things that I didnt wanna hear but at least I knew he was honest after what I had dealt with at home. He told me ever option I had and what all his plans where before everyone of my surgeries...and he told me that I could lose my leg. I went to Dr. Ziran when I was 27 years old he performed 4 surgeries on me 2 of which included leg lengthening...which was a very rough thing to go through. I thank GOD every night that he put this Dr. in my life....he is a blessing to anyone who may come in contact with him....I am 31 now and have both of my legs and thy are both the same length...and things were rough for a while but are looking up...I highly recommend Dr. Ziran to anyone who may be looking for a doctor and just aint sure or may be having doubts. Hes honest, never rushes through any appointments, answers any questions you have, will also give his opinion to you, and will listen to anything you may have a concern about, and I could go on but I would be here forever. I just happened to be on the computer tonight and decided to look him up and this popped up. Although I was a patient of Dr. Zirans in Youngstown I have not seen him since he has moved to Atlanta Georgia...which has only been a year or so...I am very sure he is the same caring and wonderful doctor that I had the pleasure of knowing!!! Again, I thank GOD every night for Dr. Ziran. GOD used his hands to keep me from losing my leg and I am very grateful!!!