A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno Aploks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruno Aploks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno Aploks, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Aploks graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aploks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno I Aploks MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bruno I. Aploks practice?
- Dr. Bruno Aploks has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruno Aploks practices Otolaryngology near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Otolaryngologists.