A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruno Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno Cole, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno Nathaniel Latunde' Cole MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruno N. Cole practice?
- Dr. Bruno Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruno Cole practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons and Princeton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.