A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruno Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno Cole, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno Nathaniel Latunde' Cole MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruno N. Cole practice?
- Dr. Bruno Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruno Cole practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons and Princeton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.