A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno Cotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruno Cotter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotter graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Cotter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno Raymond Cotter MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruno R. Cotter practice?
- Dr. Bruno Cotter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruno Cotter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Imperial, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Imperial Internists and Imperial Cardiologists.