A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno DiGiovine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiGiovine
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiGiovine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno DiGiovine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. DiGiovine graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. DiGiovine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno DiGiovine MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruno DiGiovine practice?
- Dr. Bruno DiGiovine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruno DiGiovine practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.