A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno DiGiovine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno DiGiovine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. DiGiovine graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. DiGiovine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiGiovine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruno DiGiovine practice?
Dr. Bruno DiGiovine practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.