A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno DiGiovine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiGiovine
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiGiovine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno DiGiovine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. DiGiovine graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. DiGiovine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno DiGiovine MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruno DiGiovine practice?
- Dr. Bruno DiGiovine has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruno DiGiovine practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.