A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruno Garcia is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno Avila Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruno A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Bruno Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruno Garcia practices Family Medicine near Caruthers, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Caruthers Family Physicians.