A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno Recupero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Recupero graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Recupero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno A Recupero MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruno A. Recupero practice?
- Dr. Bruno Recupero has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruno Recupero practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.