A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Bruno Soares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Soares graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Soares has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno Passebon Soares MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruno P. Soares practice?
- Dr. Bruno Soares has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruno Soares practices Neuroradiology near Mcdonough, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Mcdonough Radiologists.