A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruno West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruno West is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruno West, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruno J West MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruno J. West practice?
- Dr. Bruno West has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruno West practices Diagnostic Radiology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA.
See Quincy Radiologists.