A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Allf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Allf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Allf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Allf graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Allf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Watauga Med Ctr
- Carolina Eye Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan