A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Allf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Allf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Allf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Allf graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Allf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Watauga Med Ctr
- Carolina Eye Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Ewing Allf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Allf practice?
- Dr. Bryan Allf has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Allf practices Ophthalmology near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Ophthalmologists.