A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Anderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Keith Anderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Anderson practices Ophthalmology near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Ophthalmologists.