A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Angle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Angle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Angle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angle graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Angle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Neil Angle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan N. Angle practice?
- Dr. Bryan Angle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Angle practices Ophthalmology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Odessa, TX.
See San Angelo Ophthalmologists.