A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Apple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Apple, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apple graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Apple has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rochelle Community Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Stanley Apple MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Apple practice?
- Dr. Bryan Apple has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Apple practices Anesthesiology near Freeport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Beckley, WV.
See Freeport Anesthesiologists.