A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan S Armijo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan S Armijo, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Armijo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Armijo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan S S Armijo MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S S. Armijo practice?
- Dr. Bryan S Armijo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan S Armijo practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.