A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Barnes, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Barnes, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan B Barnes MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan B. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Bryan Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Barnes practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Athens, GA.
See Athens Neurological Surgeons and Athens Surgeons.