A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Barnes, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Barnes, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Bell Barnes MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan B. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Bryan Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Barnes practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Athens, GA.
See Athens Neurological Surgeons and Athens Surgeons.