Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Barksdale
Dr. Bryan Barksdale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Barksdale is affiliated with Laird Hospital, Methodist Fayette Hospital and Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Dr. Barksdale has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Barksdale has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Bryan Barksdale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Montoya Taylor
Interventional Cardiology, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi7
Dr. Frazier Fyke III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Jackson, MS 0 mi39
Dr. Harsha Nagarajarao
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jackson, MS 0 mi13