Overall Review

3.8

November 25th, 2015
My wife and I have been with Bryan Barnes for almost 7 yrs we also have great insurance and he had the balls to fire my wife from being a patient over a $30 bill would not recommended

August 25th, 2015
Nice Dr
I have never waited over 5 minutes. He spends time asking questions and referred me to a specialist when I needed one.

April 8th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Barnes for several years. Up until recently I received pretty good care from him. And now his staff is very rude. Dr. Barnes acts as if he could care less if you come back. He now uses phone recording to contact patients. No personal contact seems to be their way of doing business. Then you pay your bill as you leave. Paid in full. 2 days later you get nasty phone calls from someone not speaking very good english and demanding payment. You try to discuss this with Dr. and office manager. they don't listen. so the calls and letters continue. I have had all I can take. I wish Dr. Barnes nothing but success in finding new patients. I for one will be seeing a new doctor.

June 22nd, 2012
Like having a doctor that cares enough to be your friend
Darn good doctor! Very thorough in explaining diagnostics ordered and the results in layman's terms. Takes the time to give multiple treatment options and straight forward about the consequences of not following treatment. suprisingly mindful of the financial impact of various treatment/Rx regimes and takes the time to help the patient find what is best within the constraints of insurance coverage.

March 9th, 2012
Awful awful experience
Well, let's see where to begin.... For starters we originally went to him because we couldn't get into urologist before having 2 confirmed fertility tests. So after first one we get call from nurse saying everything is good to go. You automatically think hey we just need to keep trying. After a couple months I made an appt with my dr who had delivered my first two children from a different marriage. His results had been faxed to her previously. So when she came into my room I asked what was wrong with me assuming I might have some secondary infertility issues and she said nothing, you are fine but your husband has absolutely no way of having children. Other words of course but anyway I was shocked. Cried, yelled and then called Dr. Barnes office demanding answers and made an appt. to come back in. All he could say was that his nurse made a mistake. Showed no emotion and just told us to adopt. So today I called to see if they would call in a script for him because he was around my son who had the flu and started showing symptons this morning and they wouldn't call anything in before seeing him. My Dr. Sure didn't hesitate to call something in for my Daufhter and I. They flat out said they didn't want us in there if we had been around the Flu.

June 26th, 2011
Dr Barnes is a very good Dr. He listens to you and he does spend time with you he explains what the problem is and how you as the patient can care for it. If he finds something that needs immediate attention he's on it.

February 17th, 2011
They will give meds without checking history to see if meds may have been given recently. I was mis-diagnosed with diabetes had to have another Dr test me to find out what I already suspected, not diabetic. No follow up at all, it is get you in and collect your money then forget about you till next appointment.