Dr. Bryan Barnett MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Tracy, CA

April 22nd, 2017
Dr. BARNETT is the best!
I was "blessed" to inherit a great propensity for Moles, as well as a family history of skin cancer. I have seen a number of dermatologists through the years. Dr. BARNETT is the ONLY doctor who took pictures of my moles. Every time I see him he uses the photos to make comparisons to my present condition. Dr. BARNETT is very thorough. I don't ever feel that I am being rushed. He listens to my concerns; he talks to me in terms I can understand. AND, he is a very personable doctor. Sometimes I have a bit of a wait, but I don't mind, as I realize he is giving his other patients the same great care I have. Did I mention that I drive 35 miles from my hometown to see him? And I would gladly drive further. Dr. BARNETT is worth it!

April 29th, 2015
Great Treatment
It's a first time I visited a dermatology doctor. I'm very satisfied.

April 7th, 2011
Finally a Dermatologist who is Knowledgeable and Helpful
Dr. Barnett was professional and informative. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the questions I asked. He is now my first choice for my dermatological needs and I was impressed how he had information I was not able to get from a family practitioner or online resources.

April 2nd, 2011
Excellent Dcotor with a great pesonality. Spends a lot of time making sure you understand your medical problem. He also calls you at home with biopsy and lab test results. I have sent many other of my family members to see him.

November 18th, 2010
The history of the ZIT!
I have seen Dr. Barnett in the past and I will say my visit was OK...As for my daughters who was 18 at the time, We sat through almost 20 Min's.Being told the history of a zit or where and how pimples come from. Something you learn in hygiene at a much younger age..I was like good lord when you have tried every product on the market have excellent hygiene ethics been to see your family doctor and now are seeking help from a specialist regarding treating severe acne one does not need a waisted trip and visit to hear all this. Long story short seen a new doctor and he is wonderful!!! Sorry Dr. Barnett next time please focus on the problem and leave the history lessons to the teachers.Just saying!!!

July 10th, 2010
Great dermatologist
Dr. Barnett is a great doctor. He has an easy, no-nonsense manner. My teenage son is very sensitive to bedside manners, and Dr. Barnett is one doctor that he really likes and doesn't mind seeing. Dr. Barnett treats your condition without trying to sell you any of the unnecessary facial stuff like many other skin doctors do.