Overall Review

April 29th, 2015
Great Treatment
It's a first time I visited a dermatology doctor. I'm very satisfied.

April 7th, 2011
Finally a Dermatologist who is Knowledgeable and Helpful
Dr. Barnett was professional and informative. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the questions I asked. He is now my first choice for my dermatological needs and I was impressed how he had information I was not able to get from a family practitioner or online resources.

April 2nd, 2011
Excellent Dcotor with a great pesonality. Spends a lot of time making sure you understand your medical problem. He also calls you at home with biopsy and lab test results. I have sent many other of my family members to see him.

November 18th, 2010
The history of the ZIT!
I have seen Dr. Barnett in the past and I will say my visit was OK...As for my daughters who was 18 at the time, We sat through almost 20 Min's.Being told the history of a zit or where and how pimples come from. Something you learn in hygiene at a much younger age..I was like good lord when you have tried every product on the market have excellent hygiene ethics been to see your family doctor and now are seeking help from a specialist regarding treating severe acne one does not need a waisted trip and visit to hear all this. Long story short seen a new doctor and he is wonderful!!! Sorry Dr. Barnett next time please focus on the problem and leave the history lessons to the teachers.Just saying!!!

July 10th, 2010
Great dermatologist
Dr. Barnett is a great doctor. He has an easy, no-nonsense manner. My teenage son is very sensitive to bedside manners, and Dr. Barnett is one doctor that he really likes and doesn't mind seeing. Dr. Barnett treats your condition without trying to sell you any of the unnecessary facial stuff like many other skin doctors do.