A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Barnosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Barnosky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnosky graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Barnosky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Barnosky DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Barnosky practice?
- Dr. Bryan Barnosky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Barnosky practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.