A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Barnosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnosky graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barnosky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnosky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan G. Barnosky practice?
Dr. Bryan Barnosky practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Radiation Oncology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores General Practitioners, Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners, Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists, and Saint Clair Shores Oncologists.