A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Barnosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Barnosky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnosky graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Barnosky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnosky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan Barnosky practice?
Dr. Bryan Barnosky practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.