A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Bartlett, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bartlett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Leonard Bartlett MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan L. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Bryan Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Bartlett practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pathologists.