Dr. Bryan Bertoglio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 15th, 2016
Dr. Bertoglio is an amazing surgeon. He did my daughter's back closure and shunt surgery when she was born. He has always treated my daughter with love and patience. He also revised her shunt 3 times and has always done an excellent job. He is very passionate and loves what he does. I don't trust anyone with my daughter beside him.

December 30th, 2015
After we left the hospital to go to rehab we didn't hear anything from the doctor or support staff , I called with a concern and got very little help no calls I didn't even know when to make a post op appointment had to guess and it took 3 unanswered messages to actually reach someone , so the follow up could be managed better otherwise everything else Went very well

December 29th, 2015
the best
I love dr bertoglio. He is the only de I would trust with my spine.

August 22nd, 2015
Our daughter had spina bifida and a host of other problems related to it and Dr. Bertoglio had done a wonderful job with it all . He listens to everything we tell him and always makes time to check on her. Dr. Bertoglio and the staff at alexian brothers women and children's hospital are the best I have ever met. I recommend them to everyone.

August 9th, 2015
Excellent I feel like a new person.

September 14th, 2013
Really great neurosurgeon/person
I needed a VP shunt placed. Thankfully I had time to do some research and stumbled upon Dr Bertoglio. I also work in healthcare so I am very particular in who I choose to take care of me. Besides that I believe that if you're going to have any type of surgery, and are able to, you should definitely check out the person who's cutting into you. As mentioned before he's not a huge talker but he's extremely smart and cerebral (which is wonderful when it comes to a brain surgeon). My mother was a little put off since he doesn't talk much but he's very to the point and calm. And considering what he does I think it's better to have a surgeon with the type of personality that Dr Bertoglio has. He was very willing to take time to really listen and answer any questions I had. He also kept my primary Doctor updated and sent detailed Physician Notes to his office. I would highly recommend him.