A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Blair is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Blair, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Paul Blair MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan P. Blair practice?
- Dr. Bryan Blair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Blair practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.