A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Blair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Blair, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance