A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Blitstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Blitstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Blitstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitstein graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Blitstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Drew Blitstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Blitstein practice?
- Dr. Bryan Blitstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Blitstein practices Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Cornelius, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.