A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Bognar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Bognar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Bognar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bognar graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bognar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- James A Haley Veterans Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan A Bognar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Bognar practice?
- Dr. Bryan Bognar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Bognar practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.