Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Bohman
Dr. Bryan Bohman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bohman is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Bohman has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bryan Bohman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Kelly Murphy
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Joseph Becker
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Tsuyoshi Mitarai
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi11