A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Borgfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Borgfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Borgfeld, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgfeld graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Borgfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan James Borgfeld MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Borgfeld practice?
- Dr. Bryan Borgfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Borgfeld practices Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Surgeons.