A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Boucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Boucher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucher graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Boucher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Mathieu Boucher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan M. Boucher practice?
- Dr. Bryan Boucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Boucher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.