Dr. Bryan Bruner MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Grapevine, TX

January 12th, 2017
Great Doctor. Poor Staff.
Vasectomy. Dr Bruner had an excellent bedside manner and the procedure went very well. I agree with some of the other reviewers; his staff could be much more helpful. The biggest negative I experienced was that Dr Bruner's office does not provide its own phone number. There is only a number that all the doctors in the practice share. This is aggravating. Trying to determine when the doctors were in the office and available to examine samples was an ordeal. The people answering the main line have no idea, and you end up spending 20 minutes on the phone being passed from the scheduling group to the main line to who knows where.

October 12th, 2016
Worse Doctor ever! In it for the $! Has no expertise

September 29th, 2016
Dr Bruner
Very compassionate explained everything in detail. Available. Checked in w family during surgery. Overall great doc

January 3rd, 2016
Dr. Bruner recently operated on me for cancer on my right kidney. Fortunately it was caught in the early stage. I could not have asked for a better doctor. He takes his time with his patients and explains things. I could not have asked for better service from him, his staff, his nurse or from Baylor Grapevine Hospital. His promptness to some may seem slow at times but if you ever go to him you will understand that this is because he does care to give his patients his very best.

December 16th, 2015
Wish all doctors would be this good!
Dr Bruner diagnosed me with cancer. Fortunately it was detected at stage 1. I have regular follow ups with Doctor Bruner. He is detailed and accurate in his treatment. He is kind, considerate and truly cares about his patients. I wish all doctors were like Doctor Bruner.

July 17th, 2015
Excellent urologist
Excellent from start to finish. Extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. I'm a surgeon myself and was recommended to Dr Bruner by several colleagues who know his work. Now, I have done the same and have referred several friends to him. Good hands. Good heart.

July 13th, 2015
Great doc, but problems with office
Dr. Bruner is wonderful. Well educated and well informed. I had Turp surgery and all went well. I would recommend Dr. Bruner as a top doc. The one problem is that you cannot get through to his office directly. The call goes to a call center. I just had a problem with a prescription that went to the wrong pharmacy, and was not generic. It took me three days to get right to a nurse in his office. Otherwise, he is, as I said, the best urologist around, so that is why he gets a five. Please do something about this system.

June 23rd, 2015
had an emergency with another patient during my visit...had to wait...I so understand this..not a problem.....great Doc.

December 18th, 2014
Dr. Bruner exemplifies himself and the Medical Profession by standing above and beyond.

March 3rd, 2014
Prostate expert
I saw dr. Bruner 3 weeks ago for difficulty urinating. I have to say, I have seen several other urologists in this area, many of whom are well establishes 20 + years, and none compare to the knowledge and bedside manner of Dr. Bruner. I waited about 15-20 minutes in the lobby, but once I was back in the room, Dr. Bruner spent time answering my questions and he didn't seemed rushed to get me out the door. I feel confident with him as my doctor.

December 4th, 2013
Prostate surgery on 81 yr old Father
I want to say Dr. Bruner is very very good. He operated on my 81 yr old father 2 weeks ago. He had a previous surgery 3 yrs ago by the VA and even after that surgery had difficulties urinating as they did not do what needed to be done. I was very concerned about my father going back there and he finally realized going to a reputable doctor was the best thing to do and it was. Dr. Bruner knows what he is doing and is very professional. My father is doing much better and if I have any problems in the future or anyone else in our family, we will definitely go to him. Thank you Dr. Bruner for being given talent from our Lord to help others.

October 6th, 2013
Quick, easy vasectomy
I saw Dr. Bruner 3 weeks ago for my vasectomy. I was nervous but it was over quickly, and Dr. Bruner was nice enough to chat with me about sports throughout the procedure. It helped to ease my nerves. He was very personable and very professional as well. I had a restful weekend to recover and was back at work Monday morning. Couldn't recommend Dr. Bruner enough - definitely the right decision to go with him.