A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Butler, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Butler MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Butler practice?
- Dr. Bryan Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Butler practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.