A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Butler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bryan Butler BA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Butler practice?
- Dr. Robert Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Butler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.