A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Butler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bryan Butler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Butler practice?
- Dr. Robert Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Butler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewis Center, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Lewis Center Orthopedic Surgeons.