A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Myers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Manchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan C Myers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Myers practice?
- Dr. Bryan Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Myers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, TN and Tullahoma, TN.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.