Dr. Bryan Casey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Casey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Casey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 30th, 2015

Brian Casey is a notch doctor!

We were patients of Dr. Casey when he practiced in Georgia. We hated that he left. He was very thorough with his diagnosis and never mistreated an of symptoms or physical issues. He would catch problems other doctors missed by asking important question and examination; a true medical troubleshooter. I have a condition I'm living with now and am seriously considering trekking to SC from Ga for diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Casey.

October 1st, 2013

The one he gave up on

Dr. Casey have been my primary doctor for 3yr . He doesn't take the time to get to no his PTs he rush through any exam well that's if actually do one. He don't touch, feel or listen for anything and talks to fast. The appt could be set for 15 mins he will be in and out of exam room within 2-3 mins. @my last appt he flat out said he don't treat add in adults which is a lie but he said he has given up with me. I have never ever had this issue before! I was on adderall for 1yr and was doing fine btw I'm a student as well then he decides I'm depressed. I was not depressed I was sad two different things! I do think he would have taken the time he would have seen my anxiety level was and is high. Just something about me, I don't like meds but will take only the nessary stuff that keeps me healthy. He is a joke a quack!

July 19th, 2016