The Best Medical Doctor in the State of Georgia show details The Best Medical Doctor in the State of Georgia
by Joan Marie White on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Cheever is very easy to talk to. He's always staying on top of the medical field. He tells you the truth about your health issues. He follows through on all your medical needs. Now he has joined the hospital we as patients can login to our own portal. Check on lab work and so much more. If you will be truthful with your Dr. He can help you get better and more importantly understand what to expect from him. So please be honest with your Dr. Sincerely Joan White 😊

Overall rating is 4 show details Overall rating is 4
by Kathy M on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Cheever has been my doctor for several years, and I have never had one complaint on his ability to treat me. He takes all the time that is needed when I have an office visit, and he answers all my questions fully with simple language that I can understand. The wait in the waiting room and the patient's room is a little longer than the appointment time, but it is well worth the wait to know that I will get the same consideration as the patients before me. Also, he is not ashamed that he loves God and when we have done all we can do, then God is the final healer.

Excellent Family Physician show details Excellent Family Physician
Dec 1st, 2010

In my humble opinion DR Cheever Is one of the smartest and no non cents type of guy that I have ever had the privilege of knowing, this man gets to the bottom of the problem and finds solutions fast!He spends as much time as needed with the patient to find out whats going on with my health, he's very informative and up front with me, answers all my questions...that's a big thing with me, I like to know what the DR really thinks!Communication is a problem a lot of Doctors have but not him, he never tells me stuff like " We will check on that on your next visit " everything gets done then and there and I like that!he has a full LAB and X-Ray on site, I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone, especially for patients that have problems that there present DR can't seem to fix or understand, DR Cheever will find the solution's!I rate this Doctor at " 4 stars "