Overall Review

2.7

July 26th, 2015
I'm asian and this is my third times laser
I'm asian and this is my third times laser both my cheeks the price is good but i only see very little improvement, my Doc said i cannot see good result after 6 session so still waiting patiently you will see the pictures i attached from the day before the laser until the third session, after the third laser my face still swelling and red and you can't really see the difference though but i will add another pictures when my cheeks are not swelling anymore.

February 26th, 2015
Derm
I was admittedly a little anxious about my appointment as I had a bad experience with another dermatologist at an unnamed academic hospital in the area. Dr. Cho was a life saver. I had a sensitive problem and was at first reluctant to see a male doctor. He was utmost professional and I could see the goodness in this doctor. He wasn't all talk and car salesman-like (like my previous doc). He took the time to listen and was very thoughtful in his approach. He even called to see how my procedure went the follwing day. I have never had a doctor call me to see how I was doing and took the time to answer questions. His nurse was really nice too.

November 23rd, 2012
I would never go to this doctor again
Gave a broad range of possible problems. Cut up my skin to diagnose it and took many days to get back to me. The quality of healthcare in US and this doctor in particular is abysmal. Most doctor's I've been to, generally have a good idea of the problem and do lab tests to confirm hypothesis.

April 25th, 2012
Dr. Bryan Cho was cold and business-like in his interaction, and was resistant to answering questions.