Dr. Bryan Cicuto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Cicuto?

February 10th, 2017

Wonderful experience

Dr. Cicuto is smart, kind and committed to great outcomes for his patients. His team, Judy, Angela, Dea are great at what they do and ensure that everything from appointments, to prescriptions and follow-up all goes smoothly. I highly recommend, Dr. Cicuto !!

June 5th, 2016

Extraordinary

As a nurse for over 20 years, I believe Dr. Cicuto is by far the best plastic surgeon I've ever met. Nothing I can say will truly illustrate how profoundly happy I am to have been referred to him. I was anxious and scared with a difficult decision to make during my first contact with him. He made my decision easy. He is extremely intelligent, considerate, compassionate and kind. Dr. Cicuto was clearly committed to the best possible outcome for my situation. He takes time to be caring with the help of his excellent nurses and staff and maintains an efficient, busy office. I highly recommend him!

December 11th, 2015

Skilled Doctor!

Fantastic Doctor. He may be on the younger side but boy, does he know his stuff. He is VERY skilled and gave me a fantastic nose, changing about 5 elements to the look of it.

October 7th, 2015

Great experience throughout.

March 26th, 2015

wonderful

Dr. Cicuto is wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. I only had a minor procedure done, but he was very kind and nice throughout everything! Wonderful bedside manners.

January 17th, 2010

I encountered Dr. Cicuto when I was admitted to HMC in an emergency situation resulting in a 17 day stay. It was a very stressful time for myself and for my family. Dr. Cicuto was excellent in delivering bad news as well as the good news and making my situation clear. A few doctors felt that results of my own medical tests were not my concern and begrudged my asking for the specifics - one doctor even said, "When a patient starts asking about her test results, it is time to be discharged." Dr. Cicuto was very helpful in not only giving me the data, but also in helping me to interpret what I did not understand from Day 1 through to Day 17. I am very appreciative for his knowledge as well as his bedside manner. He is proof that it is possible to combine the two.

February 11th, 2017