A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Clardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clardy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Clardy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clardy graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Clardy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Hollan Clardy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan H. Clardy practice?
- Dr. Bryan Clardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Clardy practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Primary Care Doctors.